Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm back...

... trading in the Philippine Stock Exchange!

After almost a two-year absence, from the local stock market, I am returning.

I know fate has given a new chance in this market, following my stint in the market in 2006-2009. I guess I still haven't finished my mission here, that's why I'm back here once again, to... to wreak havoc? No, of course not. I may have my own highs and lows with the PSE, but all these experiences only made me a better trader/investor today.

Of course, me returning is not all about money. Though I need to work harder now, as me and my wife are now blessed with our little angel, I have returned to help others navigate our still fledgling investment market.

I now that we're on never-seen before levels for the PSEi, and this is the perfect time to invest, but know this, this is the very same feeling among investors and traders, before the market collapse of 2008. And ladies and gentlemen, it is my duty to help and guide you to make the most out of the market, and at the same, manage the risks.

I have much more in store for this blog, so stay tuned. But if you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment